This blog exists to share my experiences in filing a patent using patent agent Don Meeker. Donald "Don" Meeker runs the following websites: www.1stpatents.com and www.donmeekerassociates.com.
Here is Don Meeker's profile on freshpatents.com:
http://www.freshpatents.com/Donald-W-Meeker-Patent-Agent-cndird.php
Here is Don Meeker's profile on PatentStorm:
http://www.patentstorm.us/attorney-applications/Donald_W__Meeker/201876/1.html
Here is Don Meeker's profile on patent buddy:
http://www.patentbuddy.com/Agent/Profile/Donald/W/Meeker/28792/14871
Here is Don Meeker's profile on PatentDocs:
http://www.faqs.org/patents/agn/2050
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Why this blog exists... for Don Meeker
Labels:
get a patent,
patent agent,
patent application,
patent pending,
patents
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am out 5k with this guy and no patent! Long Story!! How do I fight?
ReplyDeleteMilt_Powell@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteEmail me
ReplyDeleteI don't know how much I paid to Don over the years.. I would love to discuss any action anyone is taking. My email 117.kircher@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLets file a lawsuit or fraud charges. I want my money back
ReplyDeleteWhen did you pay for Don Meeker's services?
DeleteNovember 2010 -he lost his license within a few months and continued to ask for more money while claiming to work on my patent. He never produced anything useable
DeleteNovember 2010 -he lost his license within a few months and continued to ask for more money while claiming to work on my patent. He never produced anything useable
Delete2008,2010
ReplyDelete2008,2010
ReplyDelete